Dominique Senequier (born 1953) is a French businesswoman.
Dominique Senequier is a former high school student at Lycée Thiers in Marseille. She holds a postgraduate degree in Banking and Monetary Economics from the University of Sorbonne.
She was one of the first seven women admitted to the École Polytechnique in 1972, the year of its first female intake.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Senequier joined AXA group in 1996 when she founded AXA Private Equity, which became Ardian in 2013.
- In 2018, Ardian raised about 700M euros for a real estate European fund, confirming its position as one of Europe’s leading private equity investors.
- In 2018, Ardian raised more than $800 million for its first fund dedicated to transportation and energy infrastructure in the U.S.
- In 2011, she acquired a $1.7 billion portfolio from Citigroup, which includes 207 limited partnership interests in private equity buyout funds.
- AXA called it one of the largest secondary private equity transactions ever made.