Theresia Gouw is an entrepreneur and venture capital investor in the technology sector.
Gouw earned a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Brown University, graduating magna cum laude, and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Theresia Gouw cofounded Aspect Ventures, an early stage venture firm that focuses on software and security technology, in 2014.
- Prior to Aspect, she spent 15 years at Accel, where she was the firm’s first female partner. Accel was one of Facebook’s first venture investors.
- Through her investments, she’s become America’s wealthiest female VC with a net worth of $500 million.
- In January 2018, Aspect raised a $181 million second fund with the backing of Melinda Gates and Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins.
- Of its portfolio startup cofounders, 40% are female, half are immigrants or first-generation citizens and about 30% are from a racial minority.