Beth Brooke-Marciniak (born 1959) is the Global Vice Chair of Public Policy for EY (Ernst & Young).
She married basketball player Michelle Marciniak in April 2014.
Brooke was the first woman to be awarded a basketball scholarship by Purdue University, from which she earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial management/computer science in 1981 and received an honorary degree in 2012.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- As the head of public policy at professional services firm EY, Brooke-Marciniak is responsible for helping to influence policies related to global capital markets.
- She is also head of inclusiveness & diversity at the global firm where she’s spearheaded the creation of the EY Corporate Responsibility group.
- In 2018 she was named Global Advocate of the Year by the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce for her work to champion LGBTI issues on a global scale.
- In 2011, she made headlines for coming out to her organization by participating in “It Gets Better,” a video series that supports LGBT youth.
- She serves on the boards of Vital Voices, the Aspen Institute and the Women’s Advisory Board of the World Economic Forum.