Belinda Johnson is an American attorney and the Chief Operating Officer at Airbnb. Johnson also serves on the board of directors at PayPal.
Johnson lives with her husband, Brent Johnson, a writer and former lawyer, and their two daughters in Redwood City, California.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Johnson became the 1st COO of Airbnb in Feb 2018, managing customer experience and payments, and the company’s legal, policy and communications teams.
- Previously, she was Airbnb’s chief business affairs and legal officer, where she oversaw public policy, communications, social impact and more.
- The company’s highest-ranking woman, Johnson joined Airbnb as general counsel in 2011, when it was only operating in the U.S.
- Now it’s in 191 countries and valued at $30 billion, and Johnson has filed lawsuits against San Francisco, NYC and Miami for fairer regulations.
- Her partnership with CEO Brian Chesky, to whom she reports directly, has been compared to that of Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg.