Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Morgan went from head of regulated businesses at SAP to overseeing all of the Americas, Japan, and Asia Pacific in just five years.
- With her emphasis on developing a diverse workforce, SAP North America has been recognized as a leader in gender equality by the World Economic Forum.
- The first American woman to sit on SAP’s executive board, Morgan is credited with closing SAP North America’s gender pay gap.
- Morgan argues that while artificial intelligence holds plenty of promise, it may also create numerous economic, political and social challenges.
- She is the first woman to sit on SAP’s executive board.