Roshni Nadar grew up in Delhi, studied in Vasant Valley School and graduated from Northwestern University majoring in Communication with a focus on Radio/TV/Film. She also graduated with a Masters in Business Administration having a focus on Social Enterprise Management and Strategy from the Kellogg School of Management.
Within a year of her joining HCL, she was elevated as executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation.
Prior to becoming CEO of the HCL Corporation, Roshni Nadar had been serving as the trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation, which runs on the not-for-profit Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering in Chennai. She had also been involved in brand building across the HCL Group. She is the adopted daughter of Shiv Nadar.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Malhotra is CEO of HCL Enterprise, the holding company for all group entities and vice chairperson of the publically traded company HCL Technologies.
- She’s responsible for all strategic decisions for the $8.1 billion enterprise, which operates in technology, healthcare and infosystems.
- Founded by her father, Shiv Nadar, in 1976, HCL became a central player in India’s rise as an IT hub.
- Malhotra is also the Chairperson of the company’s CSR Committee.
- She is a trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation, which is focused on education and has established some of India’s top colleges and schools.