Lam’ Biel Crystal headquarter is based in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong, and its manufacturing facilities are based in China, which employs about 100,000 people.
As of November, Lam’s net worth was estimated at US$5.2 billion.
In November 2017, Lam was assessed by Forbes as being the 67th most powerful woman in the world.
Lam is also the co-owner of High Grand Development, a real estate development company. In 2018, Lam is ranked #5 as the Top 10 Richest Self-Made Women in the World.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Lam and her husband Yeung Kin-man own Hong Kong’s Biel Crystal Manufactory, earning them a combined fortune of approximately $8.3 billion.
- Lam, Biel’s chairman, owns 49% of the business; Yeung holds 51%.
- Biel is the largest supplier of glass screens for cell phones, tablets, and watches to Apple and employs 100,000 people in mainland China.
- While weakening iPhone demand may affect shipments to Apple, they also supply Samsung and Sony and have stated they expect stable revenue.
- The company recently decided to push back its planned $1.5 billion initial IPO in Hong Kong due to the sell-off in the equities market.