Isabelle Kocher was born 9 December 1966.
Isabelle Kocher graduated from the École normale supérieure in Paris in 1987 and Mines ParisTech engineering school. She also holds a master’s degree in quantum optics and a postgraduate certificate in physics.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Kocher has led the world’s largest non-state-owned energy company since 2016, seeing the company through a trying time after it lost billions in 2015.
- In her first move as CEO, Kocher instituted a three-year plan to shift the company’s portfolio from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources.
- ENGIE has completed the strategic pivot ahead of schedule, divesting 20% of assets in fossil fuel-related assets.
- She experienced a setback in 2018 when the board handed the chairman seat to Jean-Pierre Clamadieu rather than giving her the dual role.
- As the only woman running a CAC 40 company, Kocher advocates for women at ENGIE with targets for at least 35% of “high-potential staff” to be women.