Kirsten Green (born 1971/1972) is an American venture capitalist, the founder and managing partner of Forerunner Ventures.
Kirsten Green was born and raised outside of San Francisco, California. She attended the University of California Los Angeles, where she obtained a degree in Business Economics.
She is married, with two children, and lives in San Francisco.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- As founder and managing partner of Forerunner Ventures, Green has made several successful investments in businesses including Dollar Shave Club and Jet.com.
- Green continues to change the VC landscape with her firm’s latest $360 million fund, one of the largest-ever raised by a female-founded firm.
- With this fund, Green plans on participating in later stage B rounds of investments.
- Through her firm, she has also invested in cosmetics company Glossier and luggage purveyor Away.
- She’s a founding member of All Raise, the group of women venture capitalists working to change their industry from within.