Wu Wei (Chinese: 武衛) known professionally as Maggie Wu, is a Chinese business executive who is the Chief Financial Officer of Alibaba Group, a family of Internet-based businesses. She was responsible for instituting Alibaba.com’s financial systems and organization leading up to its initial public offering in Hong Kong in November 2007, as well as co-leading the privatization of Alibaba.com in 2012.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Wei Wu was appointed CFO of Alibaba, the global retail and tech giant, in May 2013.
- Wei Wu implemented the infrastructure leading to its IPO in 2014.
- Her financial oversight spans commercial operations, cloud computing and the new retail strategy that integrates ecommerce and conventional retailing.
- The company experienced a record year in 2018 with 61% annual revenue growth, outpacing any competition.
- Wei Wu credited this year’s robust growth to its core commerce business and cloud computing business.