Amy E. Hood was born 1971 or 1972.
Hood holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Duke University in 1994 and an MBA from Harvard University
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- As CFO since 2013, Hood has seen Microsoft nip at the heels of Apple to be the largest publicly traded company by stock market value.
- This fall the tech giant briefly edged out Apple on a market cap basis for the first time in 16 years.
- Hood can be credited with much of Microsoft’s recent boom; in the five years since she became CFO the company’s stock has surged nearly 300%.
- She’s helped engineer over 57 deals while at Microsoft, including the recent $7.5 billion acquisition of software development platform GitHub.
- Hood strategically shifted money away from some of Microsoft’s legacy divisions such as Windows to invest in their growing cloud computing division.