Lisa Davis was born in the US on October 15, 1963. She earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of California, Berkeley.
On 30 November 2016, it was announced that Davis would succeed Eric Spiegel as CEO of Siemens USA following his retirement at the end of the year.
In 2017, she was assessed as being the 56th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
Hoạt động và sự nghiệp
- Davis became chair and CEO of Siemens Corp., the U.S. subsidiary of German conglomerate Siemens AG, in January 2017.
- She is a member of the managing board of Siemens AG and oversees the global company’s energy operations.
- She has steered the largest single order in the company’s history; a megaproject that aims to increase Egypt’s power-generation capacity by 50%.
- In April 2017 she completed a merger with Spain’s Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica SA, creating one of the world’s largest wind-turbine manufacturers.
- A planned rail merger with Alstom is planned for 2019 but the companies are navigating objections raised by Australia’s competition watchdog.